Photos + Social Media Management
Invest in Your Marketing Game
Based in Salt Lake City, Utah
Boost Your Online Presence
social media STRATEGIES + custom photos
Custom photography provides a great way for any business to boost their marketing game. It's a relatively new trend in the industry but it is quickly catching on as more and more businesses are finding out about the benefits of it. Custom product photography has been around for a while, and it has been helping businesses grow their online presence. Hiring a professional product photographer and social media strategist will enable you to stand out from your competitor, create an authentic, branded image of your business/company and advertise on social media platforms seamlessly.
Let Us Take Over
No Need to post on Social Media Anymore
That's right, you read that correctly: No need to post on social media. Let us implement the custom photos that we take and infuse them into your social media, posting to as many as 7 different social media platforms for you: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Google My Business, TikTok, and Pinterest! We put together a strategy that promotes more interaction with your followers, increases likes, and drives traffic to your website. Posting at the right time, with the right hashtags, and with the right media will up your marketing game.
How it Works
It's easy and effortless
- Sign up with one of our monthly packages.
- Drop or ship the product to our studio, located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Sit back and let your business take off.
Custom Photos + Social Media Management for One Price
Posting 3x a week on 3 social media platforms
12 custom photos
Posting 5x a week on 5 social media platforms
16 custom photos + 4 Infographics
Posting 7x a week on 7 social media platforms
20 custom photos + 8 infographics
Showcase Your Product in the Best Light
Meet the Team
PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS AND SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGISTS
Laurence Boswell and Jon Bird have teamed up to provide high-quality images and social media management. Laurence has over 8 years of experience in the photography realm, and specializes in lighting. It doesn't matter what the situation is, Laurence can make sure any product is lit properly and showcased in the best way possible. Laurence also has a background in social media management, using techniques to gain a following, create a community, and grab attention on social media platforms. Jon has a bachelor's in the Fine Arts, and a strong background in composition and design. His experience with product and lifestyle photography will make sure your products are displayed properly and are eye-catching for your audience. Laurence and Jon make the perfect team to bring your business to the next level.
Branding Tailored to Your Aesthetic
Whether your brand gives off a cool, dark, slick vibe or an organic woodsy look, we can photography your product in a way that represents your business the best. Custom photography means custom branding, and consistent branding while working with Boswell Photography.
Custom Photos Will Make You Stand Out
Custom photography is not just a nice way to add more life to your marketing efforts, but it also has the potential of drawing customers in and making them curious about what you have to offer. You can use custom photography for multiple purposes, other than just featuring your product or service on it. It's a great business tool that will help you get more customers and build your business.
Let's take a look at some of the ways where custom photography can boost your business and get you more customers:
- Custom product photography is designed to show off your products in the best possible way. Finding an angle that brings out the best characteristics of what you're selling requires practice, skill and patience. That's why it's worth investing in a professional product photographer. Professional product photographers know how to highlight the best traits of your products, they can tell when certain angles work better for your business and they will be able to work with you till you get an image that is just what you wanted.
- Custom photography also extends beyond images of products. A portrait shot shows off who you are as a business. It brings out the passion and creativity that you put into your services or products and presents it in a way that is authentic. Custom portraits can be used in multiple ways, such as featuring them on your website or for use with social media profiles. When done properly, custom photography can showcase who you are and what you're about.
- Custom photos will make you stand out from your competitors, no matter if it's a product or portrait shot. It's an extra way for people to see the quality of your work and how much effort and passion you put into it.
Frequently Asked Questions
What areas do you service?
I can service anyone in the US. My studio is located in Salt Lake City, Utah, so local businesses can drop off their product, otherwise shipping it to my studio is another great option. My studio address is:
What if I need models?
Each of the packages are priced to have at least 1 hour with models, to showcase your product professionally. If additional hours are required, you will be billed accordingly.
Can I ship you my product?
Yes! If you have a product that can be easily shipped, I can take photos of it in the studio with a backdrop that matches your brand. If a model is required (such as for clothing brands), then sizes will need to be discussed before shipping.
Do I get access to the photos?
Yes! You will be given access to your photos via an online gallery link and download code.