Studio Lighting Workshop
Live classes held at Collective Studios in Salt Lake City, Utah
Studio Lighting Workshop - November 7, 2020
Time: 10:00AM - 2:00 PM
Price: $250 Per Person
Place: Collective Studios (850 E S Temple, Salt Lake City, UT 84102)
Length: 4 Hour Workshop (includes 30-minute break and complimentary lunch/snacks). Lighting equipment will be provided for you.
***Course Prerequisite: Must bring your own DSLR camera
Come join Laurence Boswell in this exclusive in-person studio lighting course that will be held inside a historic building in downtown Salt Lake City. Formerly known as the Ladies Literary Club, this building has been transformed into a classy and vintage studio. The building is bursting with character, from old couches to a full size ballroom. Set yourself apart by learning the advanced skills of studio lighting in this unique building. This in-person course will help you understand how to use lighting equipment to light your subject properly. First, learn how to use one light source to create dramatic portraits. Second, add a second light source to make your photos pop. Third, get one-on-one feedback from the instructor to improve your skills. This lighting course will help you take your photography to the next level. Below are pictures of the studio you'll be working in during the course.
- Learn the basics of using off-camera flash.
- Acquire knowledge about specific camera settings for off-camera flash.
- Work with models to practice and build your portfolio.
- Understand the difference in lighting techniques, such as flat light, butterfly light, split light, Rembrandt light, etc.
- Receive personal one-on-one feedback while practicing studio lighting.
- Become familiar with different light modifiers, such as softboxes, umbrellas, and ring lights.
- Obtain a free PDF of information after the course with tips on how to master lighting and where to buy start-up equipment.
Reserve Your Seat Now
LIMITED SEATS AVAILABLE
Please fill out the form below to sign up for the course. Once the form is filled out, you will be sent an invoice to pay for the course. Payment must be made by Monday, November 2, 2020.